Red Line 75W90 GL-5 Gear Oil
Size: 1 Quart Bottle
- Most popular Red Line gear oil, with thousands of applications for passenger cars, light trucks, and racing vehicles
- Contains additional friction modifiers for suitability with clutch-type limited slip differentials – for most LSDs, no additional friction modifiers are required
- This product is not designed for use in most manual transmissions or transaxles in passenger vehicles, since the extreme slipperiness may cause synchronizer mesh issues that lead to shifting problems
- Recommended for API GL-5, GL-6, MT-1, MIL-L-2105E, SAE J2360, and Chrysler spec MS-9763
- Suitable replacement for a differential calling for an 80W90 or SAE 90 gear oil.
Red Line high-performance gear oil is a fully-synthetic formula blended with ester base stocks for shear stability, less gear noise and more consistent viscosity in warm and cold temperatures. Extreme pressure (EP) additives allow for use with hypoid gears and friction modifiers are included for use with limited-slip differentials. Not for use in most manual transmissions with synchronizers, as slipperiness may cause gear clash.