2001-2006 Mitsubishi Evolution Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator
This radiator is engineered to retain stock fitment for the Mitsubishi Evolution 7, 8, and 9 for hassle-free bolt-in fitment. With a core thickness of nearly 2 inches, this radiator dwarfs the factory heat exchanger and is perfect for use with vehicles utilizing upgraded turbochargers or for stock vehicles in need of a reliable replacement. This performance radiator includes a Mishimoto 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap, which effectively raises the boiling point of coolant to create a safer and more efficient system. This radiator also includes a magnetic drain plug with dowty seal, which removes circulating metal fragments from the cooling system, providing further engine protection. As with all our products, this aluminum radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- Full-aluminum construction provides increased heat and pressure tolerance, improved heat dissipation, increased durability, and improved cooling efficiency
- Manufactured with robust TIG-welded end tanks for improved structural rigidity
- Constructed with a 100% brazed aluminum core for maximum reliability
- Substantial core thickness provides increased coolant capacity, which directly results in improved cooling efficiency and engine temperature reduction
- Engineered to original equipment specifications for the 2001–2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7/8/9
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty ensures product quality and craftsmanship